With the assistance of outside agencies, Guide Runners, LLC encourages and promotes running as an outlet and recreational development for youth and adult blind and visually impaired athletes by providing guided assistance and training to complete short and long distance competitive and non-competitive running events in the USA and Canada.
What We Do
- Training information, events and programs for blind and visually impaired
- Regional sponsorship of running races
- Providing Guide Runners to assist visually impaired and blind runners
- Race course description and registration assistance for blind and visually impaired runners
Call Guide Runners Now
- Interested? Become a Runner today!
- Sighted? Like running? Volunteer as a Guide!
- Learn about upcoming events.
- Find more ways to help.
- Contact Guide Runners via email or phone.